Saturday, August 06, 2005

watched rag0506...

Although always said that I ll go help rag but didn’t really do it… /; feel bad bout it…
I squeezed to a higher shaded place to get a better view and saw all the halls presentation.
In a distance, I see Sheares float moving close to the threshold line, ppl halted there carrying stairs and stuff under the sun waiting for the stupid host that was asking for more cheers. I recalled 2 years ago when I was among them as a freshman, alert and waiting to dash out to the presentation area when given the instruction. Also, I recalled a year ago when I was among them as a ragger, alert, waiting, thinking, hoping, praying, excited, nervous, etc to dash out…well, how I wish…I was still among them now that I became a mere spectator.
It was a 5 minutes fun-filled full of cheerfulness and surprises. Perhaps the shortest I can say is, 精彩无比!...I swear to myself after seeing all other presentations, if the judges don’t think the same, their judges can just be considered void. And, wao, they really won, they won almost every shield they ought to win. And I think they have won something above those prizes, above the memories of sweat, blood, time, hardship, friendship and everything else under the sun, maybe something that I can never imagine…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home