Friday, May 13, 2005

rainbow in our minds

believe you guys must have noticed and moved by this excellent ad...those ppl who made this ad possible must be very proud of it...
i always wanted to download the song or something until now that i took my action, i realised how many ppl out there in this world had the same impact from it...
i think cant paste things not my rights, but here's the link where you can download it there...

Red and Yellow and Pink and Green
Purple and Orange and Blue
I can sing a rainbow
Sing a rainbow
Sing a rainbow too
Listen with your eyes
Listen with you ears
And sing everything you see
I can sing a rainbow
Sing a rainbow
Sing along with me...

1 Comments:

Blogger mng said...

Wow... U can do color writing in here? Each color got 'code' one ler... Wow... u're great ler!
Wat is < embed... means? How u do the link without the url de... Wow...Wow...

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home