Tuesday, May 24, 2005

back to rural

Went to pulau ubin last Saturday morning…it s a pedal_ubin workshop train for future ubin guides…yar… ;D actually I was just hoping to cycle ard ubin and wishing to tag along with my bf although he preferred not…well, it s bad, very bad, at first…I slept at 3+ and woke up 6+, we showered each other with anger along the long long way to ubin…luckily the natural beauty managed to stop us…
It s like what, more than 10 years haven’t been riding a bicycle I guess. I cant think of any better places for cycling, with uphill and downhill, unless you wanna try it in nus…the feeling is still with me even right now, wind splashing against me with momentum that almost lifted the bike up as I sped down the slopes…well maybe motorcyclist feel like that? I don’t know…but it s just like skating…I love skating just because the free feeling…
...and guess what, i actually have a job assignment in boonlay that afternoon. In case you guys dont know, ubin s kinda east most of sg while boonlay s at the west most...it s too late when I realised I estimated too little time for me to rush back nus for uniform and long pants. and i had to cancel the job on the mrt...hai...

on the boat to ubin...
good shot yer?...
it s one of the quarries on the island, we all felt like standing next to a paradise...
leaving...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home