Friday, March 25, 2005

my first post on good friday...

it s good friday...it s holiday...
well, i was supposed to go out and have fun...and now im with my bf...in the lib...studyin...again......

i want to share my days, thoughts, anythin...with all my good friends...although i dont have much...
i hope there ll be no sufferings, tragedies, upset, ...
but too bad this world is full of those...
i hope every friend ll be fine always...
i hope my family ll be fine always and always...
but dont worry just live your everyday to the full...although i always dont...
ppl tend to neglect and forget...
there s some word of wisdom i should try to bear in mind when upset...
...may you never take one single breath for granted
god forbids love ever leave you empty handed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home